IC piping question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IC piping question

What is everyone doing for the ic pipe that goes to the turbo? I have the SD pipes and a banks y but am trying to figure out the easiest way to do this. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

What exactly are you trying to do? You talking about the driver's side IC pipe?

- - - Updated - - -

On second glance.... I'm not that familiar with the 97 setup, so i probably won't be much help. Jason and JJ have both played around with the OBS setups a lot, hopefully one of them can help.
    ~Tom~ 02 F350 CCSB 4x4 SRW 7.3L, DIY-6637, Hydra, 4" TB-409SS MBRP, GS 3 in 1, EGT/Boost/Tranny, T500, FRx, COMP 910s, Fisher 8' MM2, 5" AL 1-piece Drive Shaft, Tymar HPX, NON-EBV Pedestal, Turbo Master, Wicked Wheel, Hutch/Harpoon, RR-Plenums/clamps, 203* TS and Billet Housing, ELC, Fumoto, Leveled, Airlift Bags, 16x10" on 35s, CCV Dumped, Foil, AIH, and EBV, Pontoons All Missing... Rebuilt Transmission at 137k~AE w/Ford Pack~

Comment

Banks Technicooler pipes and Super Duty Intercooler pipes are not the same. You *might* be able to get them to work but I doubt you can do it without major modification to the pipes. You will be better off getting pipes specifically for the banks spyder pipe OR getting a custom set of IC pipes made.

Comment

Working...
      X