Tuners?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuners?

OK some of you guy have a better information then I do. I was just wondering if there were still delete tuners out there or if we were stuck with used ones. As sine of you know in looking at another 6.4 and I want to tune and delete if posable. Thanks JJ

Sent from my shoe phone
    12 F350 XLT CC LB SRW 4X4, Truxedo Lo Pro Cover, Spray In Bedliner, Edge CTS, Airlift Bags, And Cobra 29 LX
    E99 Ext Cab LB 4X4 Terminator HPOP, Rosewood Stage 2 Injectors 160/80, T4 Billet S366 66/74/1.10, Irates Standard fuel kit, Built 4R100 With Suncost inners, NLTD tunes, 16/8 Moto Metal 955 Blacks 305/70R16 Cooper STT's, Black 05 Grill, Harley headlights, custom traction bars, custom winch bumper, 12 Mirrors, Cobra 29 LX BT, Comming Soon Boss V Plow, Cab Lights,
    71 Cutlass Supreme Dragcar, 72 Vista Cruiser, 66 GTO, And 75 Le Mans
    99 Buick Century Work Beater

JJ

You can still get them, but you may have to get them custom tuned onto an H&S or something.
    Allen
    Ts Chip, intake, FBD 5" exhaust. You know, the usuall

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

And sign a bunch of stuff that say you aren't going to use it on public roads. lol

Comment

Yeah I posted this I did some looking around there still out there even new. But going a different way and staying with a 7.3

Sent slacking wile at work. O no here comes the boss.
        12 F350 XLT CC LB SRW 4X4, Truxedo Lo Pro Cover, Spray In Bedliner, Edge CTS, Airlift Bags, And Cobra 29 LX
        E99 Ext Cab LB 4X4 Terminator HPOP, Rosewood Stage 2 Injectors 160/80, T4 Billet S366 66/74/1.10, Irates Standard fuel kit, Built 4R100 With Suncost inners, NLTD tunes, 16/8 Moto Metal 955 Blacks 305/70R16 Cooper STT's, Black 05 Grill, Harley headlights, custom traction bars, custom winch bumper, 12 Mirrors, Cobra 29 LX BT, Comming Soon Boss V Plow, Cab Lights,
        71 Cutlass Supreme Dragcar, 72 Vista Cruiser, 66 GTO, And 75 Le Mans
        99 Buick Century Work Beater

JJ

Comment

They're........
          Allen
          Ts Chip, intake, FBD 5" exhaust. You know, the usuall

When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
          X