Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions

If anyone has questions on how to post pics, vids, or attachments; please ask! We"re here to help.

Re: Questions

I want to know how to fix your Avatar.
    ~Tom~ 02 F350 CCSB 4x4 SRW 7.3L, DIY-6637, Hydra, 4" TB-409SS MBRP, GS 3 in 1, EGT/Boost/Tranny, T500, FRx, COMP 910s, Fisher 8' MM2, 5" AL 1-piece Drive Shaft, Tymar HPX, NON-EBV Pedestal, Turbo Master, Wicked Wheel, Hutch/Harpoon, RR-Plenums/clamps, 203* TS and Billet Housing, ELC, Fumoto, Leveled, Airlift Bags, 16x10" on 35s, CCV Dumped, Foil, AIH, and EBV, Pontoons All Missing... Rebuilt Transmission at 137k~AE w/Ford Pack~

Comment

Originally posted by ToMang07 View Post
      I want to know how to fix your Avatar.
      Done

Comment

Is there a first unread page spot to click to take me to the last viewed thing i read on that thread

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank View Post
          Is there a first unread page spot to click to take me to the last viewed thing i read on that thread
          No, but you can click on the icon to go to the last post.
          ~Tom~ 02 F350 CCSB 4x4 SRW 7.3L, DIY-6637, Hydra, 4" TB-409SS MBRP, GS 3 in 1, EGT/Boost/Tranny, T500, FRx, COMP 910s, Fisher 8' MM2, 5" AL 1-piece Drive Shaft, Tymar HPX, NON-EBV Pedestal, Turbo Master, Wicked Wheel, Hutch/Harpoon, RR-Plenums/clamps, 203* TS and Billet Housing, ELC, Fumoto, Leveled, Airlift Bags, 16x10" on 35s, CCV Dumped, Foil, AIH, and EBV, Pontoons All Missing... Rebuilt Transmission at 137k~AE w/Ford Pack~

Comment

Actually there is Frank. The word "New" will be next to the thread name, click on that.
            2000 F-250, PHP tunes, GTP38R turbo, BTS transmission

Originally posted by ToMang07
            Either way, you are right (like always)

Comment

good to know... thanks Jake. I thought that just ment a new thread. HAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                Actually there is Frank. The word "New" will be next to the thread name, click on that.
                Does the same thing doesn"t it?

Comment

Usually it takes you to the first new post or close to it. Usually.
                  2000 F-250, PHP tunes, GTP38R turbo, BTS transmission

Originally posted by ToMang07
                  Either way, you are right (like always)

Comment

How do I post pics? Insert image starts with image location http: , the images are in my picture file, so I"m lost?

4" lift Rough Country - Dual front shocks - Dual stabilizers - Good Year DuraTrac 315/75/16 - MB Wheels 16x8.5 -21mm offset - 2" front wheel adapters

4" turbo back - cold air - aih/ebpv delete - zoodad/ccv - FRX - HPX - Strictly Diesel Hutch - Harpoon - RiffRaff boots - RiffRaff plenum inserts - Stancor relay

PHP tunes - 38R - 238/100 Rosewood - T500

4 pod gauges fuel/boost/trans/EGT - Glowshift

HID headlights - LED taillights - Chrome brush guard - Bushwacker flares - Leer topper - stainless nerf bars - power/lighted telescoping mirrors - big rig LED"s - tailgate LED"s - 2005 Grille -Recon LED cab lights

Gravity feed 45 gallon aux fuel tank

Alpine head, amp & crossover component speakers, 2 - 12" subs w/Q Logic box

Next on the list - bellowed pipes - security system - BTS valve body

Comment

Originally posted by stage3-7.3 View Post
                      How do I post pics? Insert image starts with image location http: , the images are in my picture file, so I"m lost?

[immg]the_link_here.com[/immg]

^1 "m" instead of two.

Comment

You have to upload them to photobucket or similar. Or hit "reply" and then upload them under "attachments and other options"

Comment

Originally posted by Austin View Post
                          You have to upload them to photobucket or similar. Or hit "reply" and then upload them under "attachments and other options"
                          Attachments work too...usually...if they are too big, they won"t work. Let us know!

Comment

Working...
                          X