Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worlds Sexiest Mustang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Worlds Sexiest Mustang

    Holy mother of pearl. I want this Mustang. I am a bit bias when it comes to the SR71 because of my grandpa, but still this Mustang is damn sexy...



    2011 SR-71 Mustang - Ford Mustang Pictures Gallery

  • #2
    Re: Worlds Sexiest Mustang

    4BT it!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Worlds Sexiest Mustang

      Nah. I"d leave it the way it is. I like the way they sound.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Worlds Sexiest Mustang

        I beg to differ, sir.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Worlds Sexiest Mustang

          That one is also sexy. But like I said, I am a bit biased to the SR-71.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Worlds Sexiest Mustang

            I hate black wheels. And any stars and stripes that dont represent the american flag. lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Worlds Sexiest Mustang

              Originally posted by Jason View Post
              I hate black wheels. And any stars and stripes that dont represent the american flag. lol
              Thats you lol. But I still like it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Worlds Sexiest Mustang

                Originally posted by Jason View Post
                I hate black wheels. And any stars and stripes that dont represent the american flag. lol
                You"re gonna hate mine when I get my plasti-dip then. :|

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Worlds Sexiest Mustang

                  Originally posted by Austin View Post
                  You"re gonna hate mine when I get my plasti-dip then. :|
                  you already knew that.



                  CHROME OR GO HOME!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Worlds Sexiest Mustang

                    Originally posted by Austin View Post
                    You"re gonna hate mine when I get my plasti-dip then. :|
                    ohhhh.. that will look nice.

                    Originally posted by Jason View Post
                    you already knew that.

                    CHROME OR GO HOME!
                    I like chrome and PTM. In his cause black is PTM and i think it will look good on his because he as so much PTM going on.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Worlds Sexiest Mustang

                      Originally posted by A/Ox4 View Post
                      ohhhh.. that will look nice.

                      I like chrome and PTM. In his cause black is PTM and i think it will look good on his because he as so much PTM going on.
                      he needs to fix the dinky barbie toolbox he has on their too. honeslty I dont hate paint too match, but must black wheels have got the most retarded looking spokes or whatever in em and they"re just ugly. No one wants to see your brakes.... you skanky whore-car.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Worlds Sexiest Mustang

                        Originally posted by Jason View Post
                        he needs to fix the dinky barbie toolbox he has on their too. honeslty I dont hate paint too match, but must black wheels have got the most retarded looking spokes or whatever in em and they"re just ugly. No one wants to see your brakes.... you skanky whore-car.
                        Agree. I dont like the skinny 5 spoke look either.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Worlds Sexiest Mustang

                          1970-1973 Mach 1 would be my favorite body styles for the mustangs. Either way they were ALL to damn small on the inside. My 73 I could BARELY fir inside, with about 1" of space between the steering wheel and my legs.
                          ~Tom~ 02 F350 CCSB 4x4 SRW 7.3L, DIY-6637, Hydra, 4" TB-409SS MBRP, GS 3 in 1, EGT/Boost/Tranny, T500, FRx, COMP 910s, Fisher 8' MM2, 5" AL 1-piece Drive Shaft, Tymar HPX, NON-EBV Pedestal, Turbo Master, Wicked Wheel, Hutch/Harpoon, RR-Plenums/clamps, 203* TS and Billet Housing, ELC, Fumoto, Leveled, Airlift Bags, 16x10" on 35s, CCV Dumped, Foil, AIH, and EBV, Pontoons All Missing... Rebuilt Transmission at 137k~AE w/Ford Pack~

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Worlds Sexiest Mustang

                            Originally posted by ToMang07 View Post
                            1970-1973 Mach 1 would be my favorite body styles for the mustangs. Either way they were ALL to damn small on the inside. My 73 I could BARELY fir inside, with about 1" of space between the steering wheel and my legs.
                            You"re just too damn big.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Worlds Sexiest Mustang

                              Originally posted by Austin View Post
                              You"re just too damn big.
                              I"ve been told that before. I couldn"t ride but 1 roller coaster at 6-FLags because either the belts didn"t fit, (I have a 44" waist, btw) or the over the chest holder"s wouldn"t come in far enough. (52" Chest.) :doh:
                              ~Tom~ 02 F350 CCSB 4x4 SRW 7.3L, DIY-6637, Hydra, 4" TB-409SS MBRP, GS 3 in 1, EGT/Boost/Tranny, T500, FRx, COMP 910s, Fisher 8' MM2, 5" AL 1-piece Drive Shaft, Tymar HPX, NON-EBV Pedestal, Turbo Master, Wicked Wheel, Hutch/Harpoon, RR-Plenums/clamps, 203* TS and Billet Housing, ELC, Fumoto, Leveled, Airlift Bags, 16x10" on 35s, CCV Dumped, Foil, AIH, and EBV, Pontoons All Missing... Rebuilt Transmission at 137k~AE w/Ford Pack~

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X